Friendship Lunch ....

8th June 2016 (Wednesday) ..... 18.00     Oh my word .... this is the first of my getting the Hutte update done today;   I’m really  sorry about that!    I have been
West end of the Ferry beach
‘busy’ most of the day..... out biking twice, both on ‘missions’ re the Friendship Lunch.    Of course both times I went on slight detours, which ate up the time..... and I have done the odd bit of ‘ooverin’ and dustin’ around Ivy, though not much!    Actually I’m not too bad at keeping the old place tidy, but, I do have a tendency to get diverted.
The “Friendship Lunch” was even more excellent than usual,.... this was the last “Lunch” before the Summer break:  I’m sure that the girls were feeding us ‘up’ so that we can last through until the next Lunch, which is on the 14th September.   “Puku” was a satisfied puku when we left the hall to bike home .... via the Estate.
I didn’t do my Power Point Presentation, but will do it on the 14th September, when the Friendship Lunches  resume for the next ‘season’.    I took my laptop along, just in case we wanted it set up on a table for ‘browsing’ purposes, but my laptop is small and
Elie Bay tonight
the pictures were only large post card size, so that wasn’t  practical.     I am hoping that Graham will be available  for the 14th September;    I'd like to have a connecting cable for my laptop by that date.

Jimmy came along in the afternoon, needing to go to Leven for a haircut, so that took up a good bit of the late afternoon.    Jimmy (Jems) had longish time to  wait for his turn;   a lady had been having the full treatment, and it took some time to finish her orf.    However he has had his hair cut and is happy again.

23.00    It’s very cold tonight;    I went out for a quick run up to Chapel Green (on the bike), and it was ‘freezin’.... not literally, but there’s a rawness to the air, and the East wind is making it feel colder.     I imagine that ‘M’ will be delighted by this invigorating Scottish air;   nae chance of getting ‘Otaki style mauchless’ in St Minnins.
Chapel remains Earlsferry
It looks like tomorrow’s weather is going to be much the same as today’s was, overcast early, then brightening later.... but feeling colder.     I don’t have a ‘plan’ devised for tomorrow, but I’m sure that I’ll find something to do

Photographs : Top – the West end of the beach from Elie Harbour, Middle – Elie Bay this evening .... it looks cold, and it was cold, and Bottom – looking east from The Boss’s Seat.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....