Damp morning .....

25th June 2016 (Saturday)..... 09.00     We’ve had rain overnight, and, though not raining now, it’s overcast .... however there are breaks beginning to show in
Earlsferry
the clouds:  it means we’ll probably end up with showers later.    Oh ... the wind is from the East!    Funnily enough, in spite of the wind coming from the east, I’m feeling frolicsome;   I’ll bike down to the harbour later... once I see how the weather is going;    I’m rather fond of a blue sky, and nae rain.    That said, if it does turn showery later, there could be some nice clouds around.


21.30     Jings I never cease to surprise ‘me’.    Last night I put the waste paper bucket out onto the pavement:   Today I spent until 14.00 bemoaning the fact that all the other buckets in the street had been emptied, but not mine.     It was about this time that it dawned on me that ‘today’ was Saturday.... and not Friday.    Friday is ‘bucket’ day.    Luckily the bucket is only half full, so will be okay until the next waste paper uplift ... in four weeks!
Heavy shower clouds
It has been a nice day, apart from a couple of showers;  I had a washing on the line .... so it was almost bound to rain.    Luckily I got it in before the rain .... and, (I must have been feeling ‘funny’) I even ironed it.
Jimmy dropped in for a cuppa just before lunch;  it was so hot in the Hutte that we couldn’t even be bothered moaning about politicians.    That said they’re busy enough moaning about each other, we don’t need to bother.   There’s no doubt the referendum result has put the ‘cat among the pigeons’;   and I don’t think they, the politicians, are very good with either cats or pigeons.    At least  Scotland, London and Northern Ireland, have another route into the EU, if they so wish.    Imagine if London went for ‘independence’;   I wonder what the media people would have to say about that?  
The weather forecast for tomorrow is nice in the morning, with the chance of rain later
Elie beach
in the afternoon.     I shall extricate myself from bed early tomorrow and get the bike out.     I didn’t do any biking today, mostly because I ended up with ‘thundery headache’, but also because I wanted to keep an eye on the washing.

Summertime started ‘proper’ today ...Chris and Barbara put their beach hut up!
   

Photographs : Top – Earlsferry High street, Middle – heavy shower cloud over Largo Bay, and, Bottom – Elie beach this morning. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....