Busy morning ....

15th June 2016 (Wednesday) .... 15.00     This is the first of me having time to write up ‘The Hutte’:  and yet, when I started ‘today’ I thought I had all the time in the World.    I must admit when I saw that the weather was dry, albeit mostly overcast,
This morning ... Elie
I decided that I’d go down to the harbour, on the bike, before breakfast;   there was something ‘interesting’ about the sky.   It was an hour and a quarter later 09.10 before I got back to Ivy .... and I was well ready for my breakfast.
 When feeding 'Puku' I downloaded the photos I’d taken, .... then had a look to see what I had ....  deleting those that I didn’t like, or were OOF (out of focus).    It was about this time that Jimmy phoned to say he was going round to Alice’s Seat... so I started walking up to the Chapel, where I’d join him on his ‘walk’.    It was while sitting on “The Boss’s” seat that we decided that we’d have a cuppa in Ivy then go to Leven to do a wee ‘shopping’.     
The shopping has been ‘done, I’ve had lunch and have at last got round to updating ‘The Hutte’.    Meanwhile, Jimmy is at No 10 ‘working on the  exercises that he got
South Street Elie houses
from Stuart Barton ... this should keep him occupied for most of the afternoon.

The weather has ‘dulled’ over in the last couple of hours, so it looks like there won’t be any more biking today..... it’s forecasting rain for this afternoon.     ‘M’ is coming to entertain me tomorrow so I’d better do a wee bit of the “ooverin’ and dustin” thing!

21.00     It has been a wet and windy end to the day;  and the weather forecast for tomorrow is not good;    overcast with the chance of rain at times.    No change there then.     When I think of it .... the summer solstice happens in five days (20th June);   after that it’s all downhill to
Elie harbour
winter.    Here’s another snippet of information – there’s only 192 days until Christmas:  jings, this has been a quick ‘summer’!
The weather has been so restricting this afternoon, that running round with the Hoover, was actually quite enjoyable.     However, I’ll give everything a quick check over in the morning!     

Photographs : Top – Elie Harbour beach, Middle – some of the houses on South street, Elie, and Bottom – Elie Harbour.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....