Quiet morning ....

28th January 2018 (Sunday) ...12.00     we have an overcast and still ... a sort of nondescript kind of day:   a good day for unwinding.    We’re going to the
Julie and Michael.
Blackboy’s in a few minutes, so I’d best go and get myself ready for action.



21.00    Jings, the Blackboy’s Inn is always busy, and I can understand why:  the food is excellent, and the folk friendly.    We had a ‘Bar Lunch’ today, ... I had roast chicken, followed by ice cream....the ‘Troops’ had something different;   Barrie and Michael had sirloin, and Janice a beef casserole.   Good food and loads of it.

Back at “No1” I packed my two boxes, and most of the suitcase, so I am more or less ready to travel.    I also watched parts of an old fantasy film.... ‘Journey to the Centre of the Earth’:  I say ‘parts of’, because I kept falling asleep.   Obviously, not a very
Janice and Jackie.
interesting film.


This has been a lazy day so I’ll have to wander downtown tomorrow for some exercise, and to buy any last minute stuff.   The weather has been dry but overcast all day today:  with more of the same tomorrow.   It is warm;  if the cloud clears away we should have a lovely Spring day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....