Feeling happy .....

16th January 2018 (Tuesday) .... 11.00    Lovely morning in Sussex;   sunny with a brisk wind.   The brisk wind is taking a couple of degrees off the temperature, so it is cool.   Actually, I’m feeling more like myself today .... the first time
One of my favourite pictures of the Lady's Tower., Elie.
I have felt really good for a couple  of weeks;  however I’m not going to overdo things .... but I will bumble downtown to buy a few postcards, and have a  cuppa,...  and a toasted T- cake. 



16.30     Today I met “Addison” .... and she has stolen my heart.... totally!   I was having the above mentioned tea and tea cake, in ‘The Centre’, after a wee shopping session:   sitting at the next door table was Addison, with her Mum (oops .... I forgot to mention that Addison is seven months old) and her Auntie.     She, Addison, was just so cute, smiling as only seven month old babies do.   According to ‘Mum’, she is a bundle of mischievous energy .... already crawling, all over the place.

Just as I finished my tea, and as  I was blethering to Barrie, Janice came in, so we had a hot chocolate, with  marsh mallows and cream!    Never having had this before I didn’t know what to expect .... but, now that I know what it consists of I’ll be having it again.    That said, I might limit myself to only a two per week!


I forgot to mention yesterday that John (‘JB’) was the youngest in the Picture House by about 40 years last night!     ‘The Darkest Hour’ attracts... mmmmm ... how shall I put this? ..... er ... a mature audience.   Yes, ‘a mature audience’ would be right.    I didn’t feel out of place.... neither did ‘JB’;  and we both really enjoyed the film.

23.00     There’s a cold air in Sussex tonight, but frost isn’t mentioned.    Tomorrow is forecast to be ‘mostly sunny with showers’.    I’ll see how the weather is before committing myself to any action.  At some point I must go down to the Post Office (all the shops are at ‘downtown’) in the morning to buy a carton/box to post some of my clothes etc home.     I need to make my case lighter.  Orf to bed now .... I’m feeling contented, but tired.     Must remember to organise my travel tickets tomorrow;  the sooner you book, the cheaper it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....