Sunny Sussex morning .....

17th January 2017 (Tuesday) ..... 09.00      Half  an hour ago I was thinking “that’s a successful mission completed;   “Bonnie”, pilled, fed and watered;  now I can fire up the laptop”.    I ran upstairs grabbed the computer, and, .... downstairs again ... having  checked my Inbox , I suddenly remembered that I had yet
Sussex sunrise
to ‘pill and breakfast’ myself.    That has been remedied , now both Bonnie and myself are ready to face the day.

We have a bonnie “Sunny Sussex” this morning, and I might take a daunder ‘downtown’ later .... it all depends on the auld bones  operating in  a fluent manner.  

22.30     It has been ‘wall to  wall’ “Sunny Sussex” today.... a really beautiful day.   Bonnie and I spent a bit of time in the garden, but I didn’t go ‘downtown’ .... it would have taken me a long time to creep back up the hill!     This bug certainly does ‘take the pins from you’.    Tomorrow is forecast to be much the same as today ‘bright, sunny and cold’ though it may cloud over later in the afternoon.     

I watched our Prime Minister, Theresa May, delivering her “Brexit” speech at Lancaster House today ....  not the most exciting stuff to watch, but important for the future of the UK... and Scotland’s part in it.    I looked on this as being part of the ‘R and R’ re the ‘bug’;   however  I didn’t feel any ‘better’ at the end of the speech so perhaps I should have found something more therapeutic to watch.     “Sooper Dawg” slept through it!

Sussex sunset
With the weather forecast being ‘good’ for tomorrow I am doing a washing, which I’ll hang out in the sun.    The washing won’t dry much, because there’s little in the way of wind forecast, but it will at least get a touch of fresh Sussex air.     I will make a serious attempt to go downtown at some point during the day....I suspect it will be a long slow walk.... especially on the way home;   I need some fresh Sussex air too!  
 
Photographs : Top – the sunrise sky over Sussex this morning, and Bottom – the sunset sky over Sussex this afternoon.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....