Foggy but nice .....

15th January 2017 (Sunday) ... 10.00      It’s a lovely morning for pottering around doing ‘inside’ things, being that we have thick fog here;   but, even on foggy day we’re only a 1000 feet or so away from a ‘bright and sunny Sussex’.  
Elie Harbour - canvas print.
 Anyway who needs the sun to make them happy?    Last night, a thought drifted through my head just before I fell asleep:   I got round to thinking of being on the Boss’s seat getting ‘instructions’.    Now I’m not sure if I did the ‘ooverin’ and dustin’ before I left!.... but I did fall asleep walking along  my beach with ‘The Boss’;   a strange sort of dream... but, a happy one. 


22.30       The weather might not have been the best, but we’ve had a happy day in spite of that, with people friends dropping by wishing Janice all the best for tomorrow.     Darcie brought some vital necessities for ‘Nannie’ to take to the hospital have spent most of the day drinking tea, eating biscuits and keeping warm, concentrating on shaking off this cold.     The ‘plan’ is to go out as far as the local shop tomorrow morning for a wee bit of exercise, and to get Caster Sugar to bake scones.   

It was good seeing Julie and Bob today;    Bob is the guy who sells the battery operated tin opener that I use:   a brilliant bit of kitchen equipment.    I’d it is even an entertaining piece of kitchen equipment, when it comes to opening tins!   My personal
Earlsferry beach  ...canvas print.
preference is Pilchard tins.   To be honest I dinnae really like pilchards that are in the tins very much, though I do eat them, being oily fish;  but the tin opener working!.... now that is relaxing, the “Owlbert” way.    Jings I feel sleepy thinking about it.

The weather forecast isn’t great for tomorrow;   overcast with occasional rain most of the day;   and cold.   

Photographs : two that I have been ‘playing’ with.... Top – Elie Harbour, and Bottom – Earlsferry beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....