Bonnie, frosty morning .....

22nd January 2017 (Sunday) ..... 09.00      Jings, I must have been tired last night, I seemed to sleep forever!    Anyway I eventually wakened up to a frosty,
Flower arrangement
with fog in the valleys etc, bonnie, if cold, morning .... which should turn into a nice day.     Going by the lack of activity, and sound, everyone is having a ‘lie in’ this morning .... even the ‘dawg’.      
I’ve been looking at the “Fife Weather” webcams and it looks grey and overcast in Fife .... which would make for interesting photos from the beach. .... but not quite as cold as it is here in “Sunny Sussex”.     I don’t know what ‘the plan’ is for today, though the ‘Troops’ will be have to go back home at some point..... hopefully the fog, which doesn’t appear to be too bad, will have cleared away by then.

22.30     The ‘Troops’ left just before lunch, Emily and John back to Somerset, and ”JB” to Pevensey..... after what was a really  nice ‘family’ gathering.     “JB” is
Colourful flower 
picking me up tomorrow morning and we’re going down to Brighton for a few hours.     The weather forecast for tomorrow is... ‘early fog, with bright spells coming across later’;   I’m hopeful that it will bonnie when we’re in Brighton.
‘Today’ has been bonnie, but cold;   in fact the frost never lifted in the shade.     I had a ‘lazy day’ though I did get out for a walk to stretch my legs, in the afternoon.
Julie and Bob visited in the afternoon, closely followed by Colin.     Colin is off to Spain for a five week holiday soon....  I think he is leaving on Tuesday.    We had a quiet, but nice ‘chatting’ kind of afternoon.    Funnily enough I am tired, and will be glad to get orf to bed.
Flower arrangement

It appears that USA President Trump is using George Orwell’s novel, ‘1984’ as his ‘How to’ guide, when it comes to the running the USA:    politics is set to be very different, and full of surprises, for the next few years.

Photographs : all three from of one of the many ‘get well’ flower arrangements that Janice has received over the past few days.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....