Cracking day ....

29th December 2016 (Thursday) 09.30    ....and, after a frosty start, we have another “Sunny Sussex” morning;  it really is gorgeous.    The only thing missing
The tablet jar being 'raided'.
is a beach:   back home it would be a perfect day for ‘reflection’ photographs;   there’s nae wind.    I’ll go for a walk sometime today.... once the temperature gets up a bit .... right now it’s cuppa time.

22.30    It has been a bonnie day, though it was cold in the shade.    I walked over to Leeann’s, where Michael and Janice were babysitting, so I did manage a short walk.  At Leeann’s I had a cuppa, ate some chips, and had “Darcie” saying “it disnae mak’ sense”;  with a ‘Scottish’ accent!   
 Back at “No.  1” I decided  to tidy up the laptop “Pictures” folder;   I ‘Moved’ 28,348 photos into a ‘Travel Stick.    This took five hours, during which time I read a book about Sussex,.... a very interesting book about Sussex;   and brought in a washing.   
Eastbourne
All this ‘doing things’ eventually wore me out;   I fell asleep.    Only for twenty minutes.    Oh ....the laptop is working faster again;   being 28,348 photos ‘lighter’ has made a difference.

Fog is forecast for tomorrow morning, so we won’t have our bright, sunny and frosty Sunny Sussex first thing tomorrow.    However “JB” is coming over and is sure to brighten things up... fog or no fog.   We have ‘nae plans’ for tomorrow;   at this time of year we just ‘play it by ear’.    

 I am beginning to adjust to this ‘nae beach’ routine, but it isn’t easy.    Normally I’d be ‘up’ and on ‘my’ beach before breakfast at home;   in Uckfield I’d normally use the
John - in Eastbourne
Nature Reserves as  a substitute for the beach, but with the Reserve paths being ‘smeery’ I’m staying off them.    Oh well there’s loads of coffee shops full of friendly people.


Photographs : Top – Hmm-mm ... the tablet jar being raided, Middle – that is a big flag!... and Bottom – John.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....