Heavy fog ......

31st December 2016 (Saturday) ..... 09.30      We have another foggy morning,.... and it, the fog, looks denser than yesterdays was;   not a morning for going out for a daunder.    The weather forecast is ‘encouraging’;    the fog should gradually lift, leaving us with clouds and occasional drizzle/rain.    That isnae “iggzactly” much of an improvement, but, at least we’ll have better visibility.

010117 ...04.00    year 2017 has started as i mean it to continue.... loaded with happiness!    Owing to the fact it is sort of late/actually early I shall finish this update by well .... gibber gibber gibber ... yes I’m gibbering.    I’ve had the most enjoyable ‘Hogmanay’ that I’ve had in a long time.    Thankfully Derek is happy to allow Ann to be my “Sussex Girlfriend” .. Ann is a bundle of fun.;   and we all need a ‘bundle of fun’ in our lives!    Derek and Ann are a lovely couple, and lucky in having each other in their lives!
A few more gibber gibber gibbers and we shall call “New Year” over and done with!    Thanks Janice and Michael for having me, and John and ‘Em’ for the happy stuff ... Glenmorangie!

Photographs :  oops  .... zero in the photo section I’m afred!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....