Overcast and wet ....


24th February 2020 (Monday)    08.00 .... “Dreich” is the most apt
The place to find cheerfulness in tasty packaging!
description of our weather this morning.    We have an easterly wind (F4) with a leaden sky and rain/sleet.    It isn’t warm.    I have only been out as far as the front gate, ....  far enough to know anywhere I do go today will be in the car.   The kettle will be boiling.... it will be in state ‘on’ most of today I’m thinkin’.   I might manage to visit Jim later .... probably after lunch when the rain/sleet is forecast to ‘sort of’ fade away.


13.30      This drab kind of weather has its benefits;   I have done the ironing, ate stuff, and worked on the computer.   I’ve been out in the car a couple of times;  I’d forgotten to take money with me the first time.   The sky appears to be turning  ever so slightly brighter now, but it’s still raining.... but not as heavily as it was before I fell asleep in
It has been raining most of the day.
front of the tele.   If it (the rain) does peter out I’ll go for a daunder to the beach;  the tide will be ‘half in’;   I am a low tide person, so I’ll enjoy the exercise.   I like loads of beach.    The kettle will have boiled and I need a cuppa to get me back onto Planet Owlbert.   It, Planet Owlbert, is not an heavily populated planet.





16.30   The weather today has been of the kind that;  you want to drop off to sleep in front of the tele and waken up in June.   My word it has been a wet and miserable weather kind of day.   It’s been that bad that I decided to check my e-mails and found one from BT telling me that I am going Sooper Fast Broadband on 10th March.   Apparently the new hub, that arrived from BT a couple of weeks ago, does everything;
A ray of sunshine on a miserable day.
  apart from ‘ousework.

  
19.00    Welll I have nibbled my way through a dreich day;   tomorrow is going to be sunnier but cold with a brisk breeze from the West;  so I’m hoping to exercise off today’s nibbles tomorrow.   The ‘plan’ is to have morning coffee in the ‘Diving Duck oops Gannet’ in St Monans tomorrow morning.    Myra offered to pick me up, but I’ll take my own car (and the camera) because I haven’t been round St Monans harbour for a few weeks.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....