Lovely, crisp morning ....


25th February 2020 (Tuesday)      08.00 ....  Nice crisp morning (we
St Monans.
have a touch of frost) with a light westerly breeze;  definitely a morning to get out and about.   What a difference it makes when the sun is visible.   According to the weather forecast it‘s going to be cold today with the odd chance of a shower coming across..... it’s a ’wrap up well and explore’ morning.    I’ll take the car to St Monans,  bumble around the harbour then have coffee in the ‘Diving Gannet’ with the ‘Troops’.



13.30    It was a beautiful morning for bumbling about St Monans harbour.... and  I enjoyed a coffee in ‘The Diving Gannet’ with ‘The Troops’ midday through my morning.   Jimmy’s son, Ian was busy getting ‘Shearwater’ ready for the lobster season
Links Road - Earlsferry.
having had a frustrating time with the weather trying to get the work done.
I am happy with today’s batch of photographs;  the light was perfect and a few clouds came over to make the sky interesting.    Jim Ednie (Colinsburgh) was working on a boat by the middle pier so there was a bit of activity at the harbour for a change:  usually I have it to myself.

19.00    This change in the weather (sunshine instead of wind and rain) had me out again in the afternoon.... this time I went up to the ‘Pony Field’ and home by the golf course.   I had thought of getting the bike out but it would have been ‘cauld on the lugs’;   anyway I enjoyed the walk though I don’t doubt that my knee will be sore tonight.
Tomorrow’s weather is going to be much the same as today’s was for us;   sunny and
Earlsferry from the pony field.
cold.... but with a fresher breeze.    We have the ‘Colinsburgh Lite Bite Lunch’ tomorrow so I don’t need to bother with food.    Just a snack at tea time will do.   I don’t have a plan for tomorrow;  I might go to the beach in the early part of the morning the tide will be going out then.   If it’s a good drying day I’ll wash the Lobby, kitchen and bathroom floors.   I have to leave the doors open so that the floors dry quickly:  I shut the ‘glass door’ so that the main part of Ivy’ stays warm.   Hmmm ... that’s a ‘plan’ for tomorrow, but it depends on just how windy and cold it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....