Feeling productive ....


19th February 2020 (Wednesday)      08.00 .... it’s a nice morning but
Watery looking sky.
windier and colder than I expected it to be, however it isn’t raining though rain should come our way around midday.   I’m not sure about going out on the bike; I’ll have a walk to the beach first to see how windy it is out in the open.   Oh, this is Wednesday .... I’ll meet ‘The Troops’ in ‘arbour ‘ouse and find out what exciting things they have been up to over the weekend.    Jings that was bothersome ... for a fleeting moment I had the urge to do ‘ousework.



10.00   I enjoyed a short walk on the beach.... (it’s actually ‘nae bad’ down there but you have to be wrapped up).... it was busier than I expected it to be.   That urge to do ‘ousework is on me so I am seriously thinking of starting on the bookshelves;   after lunch time.    It all started when I visited ‘The Boss’ a couple of days ago;  it is coming up to Spring and that means ‘Spring clean’!


Looks like there could be 'action' at Chapel Green House soon.
13.30    When I got back home after morning coffee there was a message on the answer machine;  it was from Elizabeth (Goodall) reminding me that I was showing the Colinsburgh Rural girls some of my photographs.  I knew I was going to do a presentation at Colinsburgh but for some reason I thought it was in March.    Luckily I have loads of Presentations that I make when ‘playing’ with my photographs so I’ll go and put them all onto one stick and we can pick whichever one the girls fancy looking at.    Who isn’t in a ‘flap on’ state? .... this boy!


My word we covered a lot of topics at the ‘arbour ‘ouse this morning the world should be running smoothly with MP’s retiring on the basic Pension that real people have to live on.   Housework?...... I am seriously thinking about it but need a cuppa before I
I am looking forward to seeing the loch like this again!
make the final decision.   I might have ‘50’ first... but not until after the cuppa.


19.00    We have a wet evening now, just as was forecast:  Ye Gods I feel sorry for all the people that have been affected by the floods.... and with more rain today it must be demoralising.   I see that we are in for wind and rain this weekend though it isn’t supposed to be as windy as it was last weekend:  I am not overly found of the wind, and rain, though I realise that both are important parts of the weather system... but in moderation.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....