Breezy ....


1st February 2020 (Saturday)     09.30 .... we've had a wild windy night
Kinneuchar loch and kirk.
and it is windy still, with the threat of rain.... not a great day for being out and I have no intention of going out.   I am feeling brighter this morning but intend staying in and warm;  I have plenty to do on the computer.... and there’s always ‘ousework .... no ... I won’t bother with that.  


18.00    I’ve had a restful day... so restful that I nearly forgot the rugby.   Luckily Michael phoned to remind me that Scotland were playing Ireland and the kick off was about to happen;  I was in full ‘flap on’ mode at the time:  I couldn’t find the phone (which was eventually found on my bedside table) the tautties were boiling over and the kettle had just boiled.   Having found the  phone I was able to answer it on Michael’s the fourth attempt to get through to me, and I fired up the tele and have been watching the rugby .... Ireland is leading 13-6.


Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
19.00    Ireland won 19 – 12 in the end.... and I guess they deserved to win what was a bit of a battle;  Scotland gave away too many penalties in the second half:  I am tired after all that and will be in bed early again tonight.
Tomorrow is going to be another ‘stay in and warm’ day for the boy.... working on the computer.    There is ‘ousework things I could do but I’m not in the mood for that yet.   The camera has never been in my hands today so I am going to browse and find a couple from a few years ago to brighten up the Hutte.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....