Lovely morrrrrrrning .....


27th February 2020 (Thursday)   08.30 .... it’s another ‘bright, sunny
Elie Bay this morning.
and crisp’ morning for KY9;  definitely a morning for wrapping up and getting out.    Once the sun gets up a bit I might do a spot of tidying up in the garden.

I can’t get the hang of the new bucket collection system;  one time  both Brown and Blue buckets go out on the same day, then it’s back to only the Blue one, as it is this week, (according to ‘my bucket’ online calendar)... the Broon one goes out on March 13th.   Anyway as far as I see it’s the ‘Bloo’ one tomorrow!


13.00    This is hard to believe but I actually cleaned window (inside and outside) this morning;  when it was time to go for morning coffee I was reluctant to stop.   Aye that’ll be right.    Put another way;  since I came home I haven’t cleaned any more windows. 
 
Steve anti fouling Sundance .
Harbour House was busy with many secrets rattling around;  of course I have forgotten them all.   Spring must be ‘in the air’ because not only did I set about cleaning the windows (one - so far), when I got to the harbour Steve anti fouling the bottom of yacht 'Sundance' (“Crane In” is on the 7th April).    As Steve was saying you have to “take the chance of any good weather that’s going and so far there hasn’t been much of that”.

James arrived wondering if I could help with a small problem with telescope stand but I wasn’t much help I’m afraid.   Iain,, who was here at the weekend might have been able to suggest something.
After all the ‘work’ I’ve been doing so far today I think I deserve another cuppa;  and  a catnap.


Oh I was talking to Joyce (Leitch) in ‘arbour ‘ouse this morning and she was telling me that she and Dave, who were visiting their son Craig who lives and works in Wales
The Firth of Forth from Chapel Green - Earlsferry.
took the opportunity to visit Joyce (Watson) who used to be our neighbour across the road before the family (Watson) moved to ‘The Old Farmhouse’ at Wadeslea.   Joyce (Watson) now lives down ‘south’ beside her daughter(s).   

 19.38     Well that’s another lovely day we’ve had;   the folks that have been flooded out down south will be longing for a spell of this dry weather.   Even then it will be months before they get back into their houses. 
  

The morning is going to be the best part of tomorrow as far as the weather goes;  there’s an increasing chance of showers/rain after midday.   George and I are going to ‘The store’ in Anstruther to do a shopping after morning coffee.    Visiting Jim is ‘off’ just now;  Leven Care Home has ‘the winter bug’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....