Windy ....


16th January 2020 (Thursday)       10.00 .... There’s a brisk wind blowin’
Sunrise over Elie Bay.
so it’s cold when exposed to it..... like down on the beach.    It also spits rain now and again so the wee drop washing I have to do (most of the washing was done at Janice’s) will have to be done tomorrow .... or Saturday;  both days with better forecasts but also colder.   We have had a few sunny spells this morrrrrrrrning but mixed with spits and spots of rain.
I went to the beach to catch the sunrise and, as I said, it is cauld out in the wind.   Mark was out walking Achouk(?) and Dora walking Pat.... but the beach was quiet;  as you’d expect it to be at this time of year.   My immediate ‘plan’ is to take down the Christmas cards!     After another cuppa!

Chapel Green.

13.30   I had a turn round the ‘Centre of the Universe’ (on the bike) this morning, and everything appears to be where and as it should be:  apart from Chapel Green house which is in the early stage of being demolished so it, (Chapel Green House), soon won’t be where it used to be .... but it is going to be replaced by a new ‘Chapel Green House’.  
The bike is back in The Hutte and the battery is being charged up, hopefully for a longer run out either tomorrow or Saturday.


18.30    Moira took me up to Arncroach this afternoon to pick up the car so I guess I am well and truly back home after my Sussex ‘oliday.... with the car moored up at the door.   It has just started to rain at that time but it is now windy wet and cold;  not a
Chapel Green House.
bonnie evening:  I certainly won’t be doing any washing tomorrow morrrrning even though the rain is forecast to clear away by then.   Actually the ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to do a bit of vital shopping, visit Jim and generally get myself back into ‘my’ local routine.    I had got used to all the chit chat of “No 1”:  now I need to get used to being on my own again... sand nae chit chat.   I do have a load of photographs to sort out that ‘JB’ and I ‘took’ at Walton so I’ll make a start on that.   In the meantime I need another cuppa!  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....