Dreich day

9th January 2020 (Thursday)     16.00 .... It has been one dreich day though I see the sky is
Heraldic Unicorn - by 'JB'.
beginning to clear now so it should  be a bonnier day tomorrow.   

I went 'downtown' first thing in the morning, before the Scotch Mist really got going, but by the  time  I had morning coffee and got back to "No 1" it was not a day for being out anywhere.
No 'plan' for tomorrow though I might organise the box I have to post to myself on Tuesday.   

21.30     'JB' arranged for my case to be picked up by 'Send My Bag' tonight;   I will be travelling light again on the return journey.... with only a rucksack to carry.     Now I will have to think of something else to 'worry about!

Today's photo is of a Unicorn by 'JB':  I am happy to see that, although it has missed a generation, John has inherited my interest in Heraldry.    It is a fascinating subject;   it was my favourite subject at Kirkcaldy College, where I studied for five years, as a 'day release', and 'night class' student for five years,

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....