Back at the Centre of the Universe ....

15th January 2020 Wednesday)  ..... 

19.00    I arrived back in the ‘Centre of the Universe’ around about 17.00 after an enjoyable journey home .... the new Azuma train does the London Kings X to Kirkcaldy journey 10 minutes faster than the ‘125..... even though it has to stick to the same speed limits as the 125.   The Azuma accelerates from a station faster and makes time up that way.    I must admit to being tired after fairly long day so I’ll be in bed early tonight.   

Michael and I left “No 1” at just before 07.00 this morning and had rain all the way to Tonbridge:  it was more like Scotch Mist than rain though it was proper rain when we were crossing over to Kings X from St Pancras.  The weather on the way up was mixed with rain at London then overcast followed by sunshine from Doncaster to Edinburgh:  Fife was overcast and it was spitting rain when I got off the train.

The box Janice and I posted on Monday afternoon was in the greenhouse when I got home so I’ll get that all sorted tomorrow.    My case leaves Uckfield late on Friday afternoon so I don’t expect to see it until Tuesday.

I’m going to make another cuppa before going through the mail that I have accumulated.   Irene and Ken were i/c Ivy when I was away so a big ‘Thank You’ to them .... and a few XXXXX’s;  for Irene!

I notice there’s a big drop in the temperature here compared to Sussex.... I’ll ne3ed to unearth the winter woollies!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....