Overcast but warm ....


31st January 2020 (Friday)      09.30 ..... “A fresh wind with sunny
'arbour 'ouse re-opens next Wednesday!
intervals” is the weather forecast for KY9 today;  at the moment it’s overcast and damp looking but not cold..... it’s 10c on the garden thermometer.    I am choked up with a cold so will be lying low all day;   I have plenty to do in Ivy so I’ll stay in and stay warm;   I’m actually feeling brighter than I did yesterday just full of the cold.   Apparently it has been doing the rounds of the villages;  Geoff and Myra had it a couple of weeks ago.    Must ‘go’ slight flap on the kettle will be boiling;  going to consume copious amounts of tea today.


14.30    I am typing this slightly under the influence of a ‘Janice Toddie’;  this is good.    The ‘plan’ is to enjoy ... er take the medicine, then go to bed for 50.   I don’t go to bed because I can’t remain vertical it’s just that the ‘JT’ works better when in bed.   I had to go out to buy one of the ingredients... Lemsip;  and pick up my prescription so I went for a quick circumnavigate of villages and home by way of Balbuthie.    Hey this ‘JT’ is beginning to kick in.... I’m beginning to think that I can sing!

Kinneuchar.
The weather was bonnie when I was out but the sky has clouded over (or is it my eyelids that are falling down?) and it looks like we could have showers.   I’d better get of to bed .... my knees are beginning to feel .... slightly loose.   I should up and running in a couple of hours.... well perhaps tomorrow.

20.00    Without doubt this has been a lazy day and tomorrow will be the same the ‘plan being to stay in and shake off this bug.    I will go for a circle round the villages in the car and, hopefully, do some ‘ousework but not much else.    I’m well stocked up with food .... and ‘JT' making components, and there’s a lot I want to do on the computer.
Well I suppose Nige and his pals will be gloating now that we are leaving the EU.    I know that the EU wasn’t perfect but I can’t help but think that the ‘man in the street’ will have a heavy price to pay for all this;  that said this is what  the majority voted for so it will be a price they will be happy to pay I suppose.
I am going to play with some photos on the computer then have an early night in bed with my book .... one of two that I got for Christmas, about Aberdeenshire.
 e of hours.... I haven’t lost my appetite!


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....