Nice morrrrrrrrrrrning ....

10th January 2020 (Friday)     09.30 .... We have a lovely start to the day;   there is a lot of loud about but it's of the fluffy kind ..... it doesn't look like it's going to rain.    I'm  going to have a walk 'downtown' .... as far as '212' (the Cafe) for morrrrning coffee.    In the afternoon I'll sort out the box I want to post on Tuesday.
19.00     It has been a lovely day but much colder than it has been .... and there is a bit of a wind adding wind chill.    At least it has been dry.
I went downtown and had morning coffee in '212';  it was really busy there today.   I can understand that because it is a friendly and happy place;  just like Harbour  House at home.
'JB' and I are going down to Eastbourne tomorrow to have a browse along then west end of the promenade/beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....