Nice morning ....

13th January 2019 (Monday)     09.30 .... it's a nice morning, especially for this time of year, but the sky is beginning to cloud over so we could have a few showers later.    I'm going round to visit Joe and Sue a couple of my Sussex friends who live nearby, then in the afternoon I'll seal up the box of washing to send home to myself.    I have to make room in the case for the Christmas presents.

13.00     I had a lovely time chatting to Sue and Joe, who are both looking and keeping well.    They have a flat  in a sheltered complex.... it is a small community where the residents meet socially for different activities in the lounge;   similar to the Mackie Housing complex in Elie.    The widowed ladies in the complex are affectionately known as "Joe's Harem".    I floated my way back to "No 1" after having a what Joe called a 'small brandy'.     It was very tasty and certainly made the walk back much easier .... and nigh on pain free!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....