Slightly warmer ....



29th January 2020 (Wednesday)       07.45 .... the road is wet so we must
Nice pre sunrise sky.
have had some overnight rain .... and the air feels slightly less cold.   The forecast is for us to have sunny spells with light rain showers later.   I’m feeling ‘frisky as a frolicking ferret’ but it isn’t exactly a ‘play’ day as I have to wait in (11.15 to 15.30) for a new hub being delivered from BT.    I am looking forward to morning coffee with the ‘Troops’ in the ‘Pav’ at 10.00. 

09.30    Did I say it was warmer?.....it isn’t down at the harbour;  then it rarely is.   I found a sheltered place behind the rocks so I was warm enough but it is a day to be well wrapped up if exposed to the wind.   I’m orf to get the papers and have morning coffee with the Troops.    

Colourful north western sky.
15.00    We had a good ‘catch up chat’ in the ‘Pav’ and I am up to date with all the news but I have forgotten most of it:   except that I don’t visit Jim until Saturday.   Geoff had a cataract done and he is happy with that, Myra was off to have her hair done than was going to visit Jim.   I had to wait until 13.15 before the hub was delivered so missed the Lit Lunch at Colinsburgh.   After it (the hub) arrived I went to Leven to do the wee bit shopping I meant to do yesterday.
The forecast did mention showers what they didn’t mention was that it was going to be one long wet one, that started at 14.00 and looks like going on until dark.    It was a good afternoon for shopping.
On the way home I missed out the Muircambus Road as it is covered in mud, and came home via Colinsburgh.


17.30    It has been a wild afternoon... wind and rain so I have not been out again.   In
Bonnie sunrise.
fact I fell asleep in front of the tele, watching the news.... it was something to do with coming out of Europe.    Apparently we should be celebrating that event but I have no wish to celebrate ‘Rip Off Britain’ being ‘let off the lead’.  

It is going to be breezy tomorrow and cloudy but mostly dry;  by I mean F7.... yes definitely breezy.   It looks like it will be a computer day for ‘the boy’.

18.30    The rain cleared away just after dark and I can now see the moon and Venus.... it‘s a lovely evening, and I am a happy boy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....