Cloudy and windy ....


30th January 2020 (Thursday)     09.00 .... it’s a bonnie enough morning
Bit breezy so I stayed in the car.
but there’s a brisk breeze already, and it’s forecast to become really ‘brisk’ ... and there’s spits and spots o’ rain now and again.    It wisnae that cauld but I didn’t get oot o’ the car!    I think this is going to be a computer day for ‘the boy’.


20.30    We’ve had a wild day;   the wind must have been F 8 most of the afternoon and it brought in a few squally showers, so not a great day for pottering about outside.    I did go to the ‘Pav’ for morning coffee with Myra and Geoff, and, had a short run out in the car in the afternoon.    Most of my day has been spent working on the computer.    I set up the new ‘hub’ and it is faster than the old one so I’m looking
Frisky sea.
forward to seeing how fast downloads  will be after we go ‘Super Fast’ on the 24th April.   Super Fast? .... I haven’t been feeling even ‘fast’ today, never mind super fast.   Having said that;  I have had a good day on the computer.



Tomorrow is...?.... is Friday.   I woke up this morning thinking this was Friday and that I’d forgotten to put the bucket out.    So what did I do? .... oh I did;   I got out of bed at 05.30 and put the broon bucket out....and it was cold on my wee spindly legs!    I brought it in again after I found out it was only Thursday.... when I finally woke up a couple of hours later.   This reminds me that I’d better go and put the broon bucket out now!
I don’t have any plan for tomorrow:  Jim is having his pacemaker checked so I can’t
Bonnie sky .... but there's a gale Force 8-9 wind.
visit him;  if I feel brighter I might go to Gillingshill and have a walk round;   it’s sheltered from the wind.   We are to have another breezy day tomorrow but nothing like today.

When I was out with the bucket I noticed that the wind has moderated considerably and the sky has cleared (the stars are bright) and we should have a quiet night.    I’m having an early night in bed and hope to feel ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ in the morning;  actually I might go to Leven tomorrow and get a few bedtime books... if I am feeling frolicsome.

21.30    Well ..... all the worrying about the 'broon' bucket was needless;  it's the 'bloo' bucket tomorrow... I checked the Fife Council website.     I forgot that our rota had been changed.  There's nothing in the bloo bucket so I can sleep happy tonight and not worry about buckets.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....