Chilly wind ....

6th January 2020 (Monday)     12.00 .... it a nice day down here (Sussex) but there is a cold
St Margaret's Church - Buxted.

wind:   I know there's a cold wind because I had a shower with the window open.   My time in the shower was not long!     Since then I've walked down to '212' (a really popular cafe) at the top of the High Street where I'd arranged to meet Janice to have morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee .... and a toasted tea-cake!
I was surprised at how cold it is out this morning .... tomorrow it is forecast to be 12c:   a temperature that the will have the wood pigeons (in the big tree) in a  state of excitement.
St Margaret's church Buxted.


19.30    It has been a not too bad day considering it's winter;   I did a bit of work on photographs in the afternoon but most of the afternoon I spent hindering Janice, who wanted to do some proper work..... unfortunately I was in  a talkative mood, and I talk a lot.   Janice did eventually 'escape' to get some work done.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....