Windy and wet ....

14th January 2020 (Tuesday)      11.30 .... I managed to go 'downtown' for morning coffee before the wind and rain got going though it had started by the time I got back to "No 1".     This weather is with us until tomorrow morning as far as I can make out from the weather forecast.

I've had an enjoyable time in 'Sometimes Sunny Sussex' but I am ready to travel back to "The Royal Burrow Burgh" to see what's been 'appening while I've been away.    A big 'Thank You' to Janice Michael and 'JB' for putting up with me.... and to all Sussex folk who have made me feel welcome.   Michael takes me to Kings X for the Aberdeen train (which is one of the new Azuma trains) and, weather permitting, I should be on the beach before it's dark.
The next update  will most likely be from Ivy tomorrow evening.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....