Cloudy but bonnie ....


24th January 2020 (Friday)       09.30 .... It’s breezy with a bit more
10 minutes before sunrise.
cloud about this morrrrrrrning, and Largo Law has a cap of cloud not normally a good sign.    I’ve been down to the harbour in the car, and it’s breezy down there: it’s Jimmy’s car it does the harbour run on automatically.   I’m thinking of washing the car;  I’d do it on the street but it’s a bit cauld for that so the car wash it will be.    I’m feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning .... might even do some work.   

Breakfast!    I haven't had food this morning;  silly boy.


14.00      As is my wont I changed my mind and washed the car on the street.... and managed to get my feet wet, before going to Leven to visit Jim.   Jim was having a mug of coffee in the Dining Room :  so I got myself a glass of water and joined him.    I didn’t take in any goodies today.... a sudden whim had me going down to the Care
Sunset time on the beach.
Home via the Baptist Kirk road thus missing all the shops.   We talked about my love life .... that didn’t take long ... and about new plans afoot for the village.   Jim got the gist of what I was talking about and contributed to the conversation.   The Carers began bringing in the wheel chairs for lunch so I bumbled off;  I didn’t even go to Sainsbury’s.... I couldn’t think of anything that I needed .... or fancied:  that's good.... it means I'm well stocked up with vital supplies.



21.00    I had planned to wash a couple of jerseys tomorrow but the weather forecast isn’t that good;  not good enough for drying jerseys anyway.   It’s to be breezy and cloudy.   I might make a start to clearing out the greenhouse having bought some heavy duty bin bags the other day for that job:  the plan is grow some Gardeners Delight tomatoes.   The cactuses are the only things almost growing in there now .... and they
The Ferry High Street.
need to be re-potted etc.   I bought cactus compost and feeding the other day for them but I can’t do much until the Spring.... other than clear out the greenhouse.
This has been a fairly quiet day for me though I did go to the beach at around sunset time.    We’ve had some interesting skies today especially at sunrise and sunset.   The light is always good then.    Sunset itself happened behind low cloud.
I think I will have a lie in tomorrow morning.... have a good rest before tackling the greenhouse.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....