Overcast but warm and dry ....

5th January 2020 (Sunday)     11.00 .... it's not a bonnie morning but at least  it's warm (for
Bridge Cottage, Uckfield - built 1436.
this time of year) and not raining.    We are going out for a roast lunch at "The Picture 'ouse' Restaurant" .... it' s the prefect kind of day for that.... and I am hungry! 


19.00    My word I did enjoy lunch .... I had roast pork with all the trimmings and scoffed the lot;  even the crackling!    For sweet I had two dollops .... er .... scoops of coffee ice cream because there was no real effort required to eat it;   ice cream just 'slides doon'.   
Nae plans for tomorrow;   everyone will be at work so I may just blunder my way downtown to the Cafe if the weather is OK.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....