Lovely autumn morning ....

11th September 2017 (Monday) .... 09.30    Instead of going to the beach for my morning walk, I wandered up to the ‘Pony Field’ to have a look at the
Sleepy looking Earlsferry.
villages from a different viewpoint:  it’s usually evening when I go up to the ‘Pony Field’... to catch the, romantic, late sunlight.    The villages looked darker because the sun was behind a cloud when I got to the old ROC Post.    Conclusion:  the evening is the time to go up to the Pony Field.



21.30     Yes the evening is the best time to go up to the Pony Field;  so, what do I do?    Go up to Chapel Green.     Actually you get bonnie shots of Elie in the evening sunshine from Chapel Green.    Conclusion:  The ‘Royal Burgh’ and the ‘Royal Consort’ are both, extremely, photogenic, at all times of the day.
I’ve had a busy sort of day.    After our morning cuppa, Jimmy and I went along to
Evening sunlit Berwick Law.
Leven.    I wanted to hand some books into a charity shop, and Jimmy wanted to buy ‘Lotus’ biscuits ... to go with our coffee/tea.   By the time we got back to Elie it was lunch time.    “Puku” (bless his lovely nine pack) likes his food!

After lunch (and ‘50’) I decided to go up to Colinsburgh to fuel up the car:  I did this twice.    The first time, just before I got to Colinsburgh, I found that I’d left my wallet at home... so, I bumbled past the petrol station.    The second time I did everything ‘parfectly’.   There nothing more enjoyable than a couple of trips to Colinsburgh,....  in rapid succession.   Note to me:  I must remember to pick up my wallet as well as the camera, when I’m going out!

In the afternoon I decided to make Macaroni Cheese, for tonight’s dinner, and to freeze as ‘ready meals’.    Jimmy arrived for an afternoon cuppa;  which was handy, because
Elie in evening sun.
I suddenly found out that I didn’t have enough milk for the Macaroni Cheese.   When we’d finished blethering I ‘jamp’ in the car and went to Elie for milk.    The Macaroni Cheese has been made, it tastes braw, and I got four ‘ready meals’ for freezing. 
Tomorrow’s weather:  mostly bright and sunny.    It could be a good day for drying a washing!


Photographs : Top – Sleepy looking Earlsferry, Middle – evening sunlit Beacon, and Bottom -  evening sunlit Elie.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....