St Monans ....

12th November 2016 (Saturday) .... 13.30    It has been considerably warmer this morning ....we have 10.5C in Ivy garden at the moment (13.00), with only
St Monans
a light breeze, so really ‘comfortably warm for the time of year.

I went along to St Monans for my morning stroll.... parking at the east Pier and then walked along to the Auld Kirk and back:  St Monans looked bonnie in the early sunlight.   Photographs were ‘taken’.    When I got back home it was time to get organised for the ‘Guild Coffee Morning’.... usually, when I get excited I forget things, but not so today.... I even remembered to phoned Jimmy to remind him.      This might be the way forward... a ‘new’ nonchalant ‘me’.   Yes .... I feel a touch of ‘nonchalance’ coming over me!    Having said that I feel a sudden attack of ‘stress’ coming on .... the laptop has just switched itself orf!    I didnae want it to do that;   in fact I seriously didn’t want it to do that!   And... the ‘moose’ has frozen!    Exits ‘nonchalance’... enter ‘concerned ’. 

St Monans
21.30    Jings ‘time’, as in one of ‘my’ days, seems to be ephemeral now;   a day passes before I know it, and leaves no trace .... apart from the photographs I take in the course of one day;  they remind me of where I have been on that day.    Having said that, I didn’t need any photographs from the Guild Coffee Morning to remind me that it was highly enjoyable, (as they always are);  I won a box of chocolates, in the raffle.   The box will be ‘casually’ left open on Tuesday evening:   a sort lure for the ‘boys’.... to see if they ‘yield’ to temptation.   

I have had a very satisfying (and busy) day;   most of my days are busy, .... not all are
Sunset fom the Ferry beach ... again!
satisfying.    If it rains on a washing day I am not satisfied;  in fact I am extremely disgruntled.      However I’ve gotten wise to that and ‘pick’ my washing days, which means I am very rarely ‘disgruntled.    Of course the daylight part of our ‘days’ being shorter, explains why they pass so quickly.   I can hardly cram everything I want to do into the daylight part of a single day.    I might buy a new tripod for the camera so that I can take gloamin'/evening time photos... thus extending my ‘activity’ time.   


Photographs : Top – where the ‘West End’ meets the Mid Shore’ in St Monans, Middle – Nice sunlit Mid Shore, (St Monans),and Bottom – yet another sunset from ‘my’ beach.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....