Frosty morning -2c .......

21st November 2016 (Monday) .... 10.00    We have a cool, frosty morning, with rime on the car windscreens .... and above the tide line on the beach:   it
Our beach this morning.
is very picturesque though not ‘iggzactly’ warm on the hands.    I’ve been down to the beach but didn’t go up to Chapel Green;   I’ll do that after lunch,.... when the temperature has risen to 3c... right now it’s still frosty.
“Blob” (Bless his feathery butt) has a problem... two problems in fact, both of which want to muscle in on his feeding territory(s)!   I’ll try feed them in different corners of the garden... though I suspect that “Blob” regards the whole of Earlsferry as ‘his’ territory.

The ‘Master Plan’ for today?.... I’m going to tidy up the computer desks in the morning, then go out for a walk after lunch.

21.00   The ‘Master Plan’ for tomorrow is the one that I had for ‘today’!   When Jimmy
Bonnie sky over Earlsferry.
came along for his morning cuppa we decided to go to Leven in the afternoon;   ‘today’ has definitely been a ‘retail therapy’ kind of day .... and Jimmy wanted bananas.    We did our shopping in Sainsbury’s, and finished off the afternoon having a cuppa in the Cafe, .... ‘people watching’.      Oh... my favourite checkout lassie was on duty today so my wee heart was pitter- pattering, .... much faster than my Sainsbury’s checkout total was mounting!    In Sainsbury’s that’s fast!    Our visit to Sainsbury’s certainly brightened up my day!

Wellll .... it’s not frosty tonight;   in fact it’s probably the warmest it’s been all day.. 3c.    However the wind is now F 4-5 from the Northeast with heavy rain, so it will feel really cold miserable;   a proper November night.   I think this must be the remnants of
Elie Bay.
‘Storm Angus’ that hit the south of England earlier:   I hope it is all past by tomorrow morning.

When I think of it I have done a bit of ‘work’ today:  I brought tools in from the shed this afternoon so that they would be warm to work with tomorrow.   I have to mount one of those multi socket extension things .... and there’s nothing worse than working with cold tools.


Photographs : Top – Elie beach, Middle – ‘busy’ sky over Earlsferry, and, Bottom -  interesting sky over Elie Bay.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....