Lovely frosty morning ....

24th November 2016 (Thursday) .... 09.30    It’s a beautiful, frosty morning, -2c in Ivy garden .... a perfect ‘get out and be active’ morning.   I’ve been out
KIncraig cliffs, Earlsferry, from the sixth fairway.
and scraped the car windscreen, which I suppose is being ‘active’,...  I’m now trying to warm myself up after the aforementioned ‘windscreen scraping’ before taking the car for a warm up run.    The ‘master Plan’ for today it to walk up the Chapel Green in the morning:  in the afternoon I have the Drop in Cafe.    In between I eat stuff.    Must go ‘slight flap on’ .... going to warm up “Sooper Buggy”.


21.00     I was a wee bit apprehensive about walking this morning, because of my sore knee, but I didn’t have any problems at all.    That said, I don’t ‘power walk’ I meander along looking at this and looking at that;  enjoying where I live.    It was a beautiful day for walking, and, with hindsight, I could have gone further, but was really happy with doing the ‘Chapel Green’ walk via a bit of the golf course, and coming back by the beach.    I’m one happy ‘boy’ again.

The ‘Drop in Cafe’ was choc a bloc this afternoon.... it’s the busiest I’ve ever seen it.... including a few ‘new’ faces.    The wee hall was buzzin’, with the sound of ‘happiness’.     Loved it.
  
Glover's Wynd, Earlsferry.... affectionately known as 'Toblerone Row.'
As is our ‘normal’ practice, after the ‘cafe’ Jimmy and I went down to the Harbour, where I photographed the sunset from the pier:   Jimmy pottered about with the bonnet of his car up, checking things.    Apparently all the bits were in the right places;   this is always good with cars.    To celebrate we went back to Ivy for a cuppa.

The Ferry Road street lights are ‘out’ so I ‘reported’ this malfunction via an e-mail tonight.   They will be fixed within five working days.   This is the third time in the past ‘year’ that Ferry Road, street lights have been ‘out’:   not just one ... but all four.    This is not good;   I rely on the street light opposite Ivy to light up the inside of Ivy!   
‘Bright and sunny’ (again) ... that is the weather forecast for tomorrow:  if it keeps
Elie - five minutes after sunset.
going like this we’ll have to get the sun cream out.    It has been pleasant out today;  with there being only a light wind the wind chill factor has been negligible.... and, it should be the same tomorrow.


Photographs : Top – Kincraig Cliffs, Earlsferry from the sixth fairway, Middle – Toblerone Ro ... er Glover’s Wynd, Earlsferry bathed in morning sunlight,  and Bottom – Five minutes after the sun had bumbled below the horizon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....