Absolutely stunning morning ....

23rd November 2016 (Wednesday)    09.00 ..... Oh my word .... we have a lovely crisp morning;   definitely a morning for getting things done.    The car has
Chapel Green, Earlsferry,  from Woodhaven Bay, Elie
layer of rime on it, .... I’ll scrape that then go up for the paper.

10.30    It’s gorgeous oot there ... I can’t visualize the ‘big push’ happening today, it’s far too bonnie outside.      The car has been de-iced, and I’ve been up for the papers.   I met Anne (my neighbour) who had been out for a walk, and she has convinced me that it is a day for being “out in the nice crisp air”!    I did have a walk round Woodhaven beach when I was out, and, with my knee feeling less painful, I think a wander up to Chapel Green is feasible.    I’ll have a cuppa .... the first one of the morning:   I’m feeling animated!  

21.00     This is one tired ‘bunny’ that’s crawling orf to bed tonight .... I’ve been so busy that I didn’t even have time for ‘50’ at any time throughout the ‘day’.    The ‘big push’ ? .... that took 11 minutes:   everything went smoothly, and the extension lead is now on the wall.   I’ll take a photo tomorrow.    I’d just finished that job when Jimmy arrived, desperate for a morning cuppa;  and so was I!    After Jimmy went away I
 Late afternoon sunlit houses of The Terrace, Elie.
decided to strip my bed, .... it wasn’t due  be done until next week but I felt ‘in the mood’.   By the time that was done and the bed ‘made up’ again it was lunch time.    I’m hoping we have a decent drying day tomorrow so that I can get the sheets out on the line.

Later in the afternoon I went down to the Toft (in the car) to see the sunset;  it was never going to be one of those “Oh look at that” kind of sunsets, with no  clouds in the sky to spread the ‘sunset’ colours over.   It was bonnie nonetheless, a relaxing sunset, with the sun gently dropping below the horizon ....  a perfect end to a perfect day.    There was a lassie from Pittenweem down there, taking photos of the sunset to upload onto a Group she is on in FB.    It turned out that she is a relation of Tracy, a lassie that worked at the Craw’s Nest.     It’s a small world right
Sunset from the Toft Elie.
enough.

This has been a really enjoyable day .... even though I spend a wee bit of it ‘working’.    Oh I don’t mind doing ‘ousework... it’s just that I enjoy going out with the camera more!


Photographs : Top – Chapel Green from Woodhaven Bay, Elie, Middle – late afternoon sunlit houses of The Terrace, Elie, and  Bottom – sunset from The Toft,  Elie.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....