Beautiful, fresh,l morning ....

29th November 2016 (Tuesday ) .... There’s a touch of ‘chill’ in the wind this morning .... it, the wind is from the WSW and F4-5, hence the wind chill factor.   I went out to West Bay this morning, and it was cold walking into the wind.
'Davaar' being made ready for renovation.
     It was fine once I got onto the West Bay beach and had the wind on my back.   
 When Michael and Iain were ‘wee’ (small),  we  always went across to West Bay, to the picnic rock, because it was a bonnie, sheltered, and sandy beach.   That has all changed and where there was sand is now stones and rocks:   which might explain why the Ferry beach, and sand dunes are ‘growing’.    I’m assuming that the tide has washed the sand round from West Bay, into our main beaches.... because they are accumulating sand .... as are the dunes.

I got back to Ivy just in time to get the kettle on:   Jimmy arrived as it began to boil.     Jimmy has just scampered orf home to have ‘50’.... I shall have a ‘lite bite’ lunch, L-Mail ‘M’,  then do some ‘ousework.

West end of 'West Bay'beach, Earlsferry.
21.00     Leaving the housework until the afternoon was a good ‘move’ .... the weather turned colder, and ironing is a warm ‘job’.   Before I got ‘tore in’ tae the housework “Sapper” appeared, with Elizabeth and Graham in tow... well, that’s how it looked!     In point of fact, Elizabeth was delivering ‘kirk stuff’, and Graham and Sapper tagged along!     We had a wee blether before Sapper decided that he was in the mood for more walking.   I did the ironing!

Earlier this evening I was in the kitchen, contemplating the enormous collection of rather attractive looking calories that add up to one Eton Mess (hereafter “EM), I suddenly noticed that the Ferry Road street lights are working again!    Well done Fife Council;   I didn’t even see it happening;  if  I had, there would have been a photograph!   Anyway ... back to the ‘”EM”!   Jimmy and I were in Aldi’s a few weeks ago and I was confronted by this eye catching box in the shop freezer department.    In nae time I was the proud owner of aforementioned box, complete with contents.... all 1248 lovely calories of “EM”!    Jimmy and I will have a portion of it with our morning cuppa tomorrow.    The strawberries will count as at least one share of our
KIncraig.
‘five a day’!     It’d have a piece if it just now but it’s as hard as a stane, having been unearthed from the freezer only an hour ago.

Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be much the same as today.... only warmer and windier.    With it being windier it will feel as cold as it was this afternoon!

Photographs : Top – “Davaar” ....  ready for renovation, Middle – the West end of West Bay beach, Bottom – Kincraig cliffs from the West Bay beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....