St Andrew's Day ....

30th November 2016 St Andrew’s Day ..... Have a lovely, and happy, St Andrew’s Day wherever  you are on Mother Earth... and what better way
Western sky over Earlsferry at sunset.
is there to begin this ‘Scottish Day’, than with some of the best, ‘Fit Tappin’ Scottish tunes!     This is also Irene’s Birthday ....  “Happy Birthday Irene” .... I’m sure that Ken will have some secret surprise for you on your especial day. xx

08.00    There’s a bit of cloud about and it’s windy, but a nice enough start to ‘St  Andrews Day’..... considering it’s the last day of November.    I’m orf to have a cuppa while waiting on Jill (Nurse) coming to remove the catheter.    Must go ‘ever so slight Flap On’.

14.30    Jill (the District nurse) had to come back to re-insert another catheter:   obviously some work needs to be done to clear my problem.    The next move(s)  will be ‘sorted out, when  I go up to St Andrews on December 13th.    The good news is;   at
Eastern sky over Elie, at sunset.
least I can drink as many  mugs o’ tea that I want!   Orf to put the kettle on.

21.00    After Jill left I had a cuppa, then went up to Elie in the car to get the papers, milk, and have a run down to the harbour, to see what was going on down there.    Nothing .... I was ‘it’;  the only person admiring the villages from the pier.   I admit that there was a better place to be.... but the view from inside Ivy wouldn’t have been as nice.   I went back to Ivy, where I found that, although the view was not ‘iggzactly’ thrilling .... Ivy was warm:  I put the kettle ‘on’ and made a cuppa.

When I was down at the harbour I’d noticed that the sky was such that we might have a
Southeastern sky at sunset.
spectacular sunset;   I bumbled down to the beach, well wrapped up, and was not disappointed.    The sunset sky, in every direction of the compass was astonishing!    It was a lovely watching the sky being suffused with all that wondrousness!   
   
No matter what the weather is like tomorrow we have the Drop in Cafe in the afternoon.... that said, the forecast for tomorrow is good:  brighter and less windy.

Photographs : Top – WNW sky, Middle – ENE sky, and Bottom – SE sky, all taken from the same spot on the Ferry beach at sunset time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....