Sunny Sussex ....

18th December 2019 (Wednesday)     19.30 .... we've had a bonnie day in Sunny Sussex(literally) but that is about to change;   wind and rain overnight and tomorrow..... in fact the rain has already started.
I had a braw journey down travelling in the company of a family from London who had been up to Edinburgh for a long weekend     The train we were travelling in was one of the 'new boys on the block;  an 'Azuma'.    It a beautiful train.... comfortable, smooth running on the track and the air condition just perfect.    I did get photos but have yet to get them out of the camera.
Today I has been a 'rest day' though I did manage to go for a walk in the afternoon.
Everyone has been under the weather' with the cold .... in fact Janice still has it but i slowly getting better.    I am hoping that it's the same strain as the one I had a few weeks ago!
This is JB's laptop that I'm working on so I won't put photos up..... because he probably needs his laptop to work on.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....