Crackin' mornin' ....


16th December 2019 (Monday)       12.30 .... You will have guessed that I have been in “‘flap on’ State 1”  this morrrrrrning which explains why I am late with the Hutte.    Anyway everything that I had to do has been done and I now relaxing with ....yep ... a cuppa.
Sunrise time this morning over Elie Bay.

We have had a lovely morning.... apart from a short  rainy spell... so I was out on the bike;  and I even remembered to pick up my prescription.    Earlier I had been on the beach for sunrise time ... David and I had the beach to ourselves.... along with David’s dog.   We could see rain clouds moving in from the Northwest so didn’t hang about:  though I did take time to write “Merry Christmas” (twice) on the beach.


16.00    Welll .... I’ve had a busy day but at last I can say that I am organised;    and the rucksack is not heavy but it looks bulky.    That’s due to the bag of pills which though light in weight take up a bit of room;   I only take two pills daily .....  but they’re big lauds.   Maybe I should make them out of the boxes!    Oh I nearly forgot my ‘moothie’.... my word...  it (the rucksack) will be heavier!

Interesting sky ... and light.
The weather has been a bit iffy this afternoon;  not that I’ve been very far;   as far as Ken and Irene’s to leave a key .... and have a coffee and catch up with the ‘news’ from Williams-burgh!   Much the same ‘news’ as Earlsferry .... i.e. none.  Actually it’s hard finding folk to talk to in the ‘Royal Burgh’ now.... the gaps between permanently occupied houses are getting wider .... which is why I go down to the beach!
The forecast for tomorrow is good..... sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’.    The weather in Sussex is .... er ... wet!


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....