Starry sky ....


7th December 2019 (Saturday)     08.00 .... the stars are twinkling like
Bonnie sunrise.
ferrets eyeballs this morning;  it looks like we could be in for a nice enough day, though light rain is mentioned in the weather forecast.       There is a light breeze just now but not that cold.    Today is definitely  ‘write my Christmas cards ‘ day .... with breaks.



20.00     All the “for posting” Chrissie cards have been written and stamped, (with last year Christmas stamps) ..... stamps don’t have ‘use by’ date.   I did intend posting them this evening but it’s raining so I’ll take them up to Elie tomorrow... in the car.    I still have most of the ‘local’ ones to write and I’m going to do more of those after this update.

"Archie" (the Elie skiff) on the bay this morning.
The weather turned wet in the afternoon and it’s a miserable, but not cold, evening.   Luckily it was a fairly nice morning and I went to the harbour after morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse.     Since then I have been in Ivy.    That reminds me I have yet to lock the car:  I had intended visiting Jim but got absorbed with the Chrissie card mission.
Another thing I did was finish the Earlsferry and Elie WRI ‘stick’ which I’ll drop into Pat’s door tomorrow morning.   That was going to be done this evening along with the cards.    I don’t think the forecast is that bonnie for tomorrow so everything will be done via the car.   As far as I can make out it’s to be “wet and windy tonight then not so wet but still windy tomorrow with the chance o’ sunny spells”.   I think I might just get all my cards written this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....