What .... nae wind? ...


12th Dec 2019 (Thursday)     08.00 .... At last ... a morning with only a light
Quilt that raised over £400  for a church charity when raffled.
breeze,  though it is cloudy as far as I can see ‘cos it’s still dark;  I’ll have a daunder to the beach after breakfast to see what’s ‘appening there.   The ‘Master Plan’ is to go to Leven (again) to get my haircut, then visit Jim:  I’m not sure as to the whether I should have morning coffee before I go to Leven, or in the afternoon when ‘Harbour House' is hosting the ‘Drop in Cafe’ due to the hall being used for voting.    I guess the best idea would be to go to ‘arbour ‘ouse morning and afternoon.


16.30    My word I have had a hectic day but it has been enjoyably hectic!    I went to Leven and had my haircut, my eyebrows trimmed;   and had a cuppa in Stuart’s.    I didn’t visit Jim because I knew that today was going to be busy but will visit him either tomorrow or Saturday, but was back in Elie in time to have a quick coffee with ‘The Troops’ in ‘arbour ‘ouse.   The for some reason I got myself all a fluster when I got
Elie harbour this afternoon.
back to Ivy;  however I sorted myself out and put things to be done ‘in order’, then got the bike out and went for a quick trip ‘roond the Ferry’;   with the wind having backed to the South easterly it was raw on the lugs.



Most of my afternoon was taken up with the Drop in Cafe (held in Harbour House today) where I was able to deliver a fair number of my local Christmas cards.   The ‘locals’ that have still to be done will be done tomorrow by car as it’s going to be damp.   I have a few postal ones to send yet and they will be done tomorrow too!


19.00    This has been a busy day for ‘the boy’ and it will be a tired ‘boy’ that crawls
The cygnet in the above photo.
into his ‘burrow’ tonight.   I have caught up with all the things I wanted to do today so tomorrow should be less hectic.   I don’t have any ‘plan’ for tomorrow .... other than poodle around delivering cards and having ‘morrrrning coffee’ in ‘arbour ‘ouse.   The forecast isn’t that great for tomorrow morning but it should be brighter in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....