Breezy ....


5th December 2019 (Thursday)      09.30 .... “Good morrrrrrrrning”
Bonnie .... but windy.


from a breezy Earlsferry and Elie  .... and cool in the brisk wind, though if it wasn’t for the wind it wouldn’t be that cold actually.   As you can see from the photo I’ve been on the beach which I had all to myself ... hardly surprising considering there’s a F4 wind rattling along the beach.   I’ve had my share of fresh air this morning ....  there’s loads of it about.




16.00  We’ve had a mixed up kind of day of weather;  bright(ish) spells mixed with spells of light rain..... the one constant being the wind.    I went for morning coffee;   ‘arbour ‘ouse was busy  and full of happy sounds.   After Harbour House I went to the harbour and watched a bloke wind surfing in the bay.    I thought it was cold until I saw him: however I still didn’t
This bloke was enjoying the windy conditions.
feel warm.     I thought he was nipping along until he came ashore to fit his board (or whatever you call it) with a bigger sail because the wind had moderated.   I’d have liked to have had a go at wind surfing ..... when my knee bones were still flexible enough to bend.    That was just a few years ago.

I had intended visiting Jim  in the afternoon but I had a migraine just after lunch so had to take a couple of pills and go to bed for a couple of hours.    I haven’t had a migraine for a while:  must be the change in the weather.   It wouldn’t have been caused by the Maltesers I had this morning?   Oops ... it would!

19.00    Maggie always said that it was impossible to not make jelly:   so .... yep... I
have managed to do the impossible.    But I do have a tasty raspberry drink.   I thought I’d made it as per the ‘rools’ (I chucked them in the bucket), opening and breaking up
The harbour beach.
the jelly concentrate into individual squares, then added  boiling water followed by  cold water;  somehow I think I got the quantity of cold water wrong.   Oh well I’ll buy another few jelly concentrates  .... and keep the ‘rools’ until I’ve actually made the jelly mix.   That’s another culinary delight to have been concocted in the Alberto kitchen.   Oh well it saves having to wash a spoon!   Got to think positive!



I have the dentist tomorrow so that will be my ‘plan’.    The weather is suppose to be slightly better although it is to remain windy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....