Wet ....


13th December 2019 (Friday)     09.00 .... there’s been a lot of rain overnight and it’s still raining, but not too heavily and it is forecast to be brighter, and drier, up by lunch time.   I have a ‘mini flap on’ but have it ‘covered’;  and ‘the boy’ is looking forward to morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse.


19.30   As predicted we ended up with a lovely afternoon:  but I notice that the air is ‘nippy’ tonight;   I don’t think frost is forecast but it won’t be much above freezing.
Once again I have been a busy boy and will be glad to crawl into my burrow at the end of the day.    I went to Arncroach and caught up with Brian’s news;  there’s about as much happening up at Arncroach as there is in the Royal Burgh.... everywhere is quiet just now on the run up to Christmas and New Year.

I still have a few Chrissy cards to deliver;  and  I must visit Jim tomorrow as I am taking the car up to Brian’s on Sunday.   There’s tea/coffee and mince pies at the kirk service on Sunday and I had intended going to that but I might not have time.    Not that I would be going to the kirk just because they will be serving mince pies;  though it does kinda look like that.

Tomorrow I must do the last of the Christmas stuff .... with time out for ‘morning coffee’ of course.   And I  must, absolutely must, remember to pick up my prescription.   Getting organised for travelling used to be a dawdle but it’s becoming harder every year.... though sending the suitcase on beforehand will take a lot of the strain off travelling.   I never enjoy travelling on my own.... though I usually do end up chatting to my neighbours.   This time I am going to print off and check stuff that I’ve been writing on the computer;  it seems that’s what most folk do when travelling.

‘KY9’s weather forecast for tomorrow is “light cloud and a fresh breeze”... and it should feel cool.   I had hoped to get the bike out but I will leave that until Monday when I will be ‘carless’.    If the weather is Okay.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....