Bonnie morning ....


3rd December 2019 (Tuesday)     09.00 .... I had the beach to myself this
Elie Bay.
bonnie morning;   there’s clouds about and it’s breezy (from the West) but not cold.... it’s not a ‘wall to wall’ bloo sky morning, but it’s braw.     I met two ‘lovely girls’ on the way home;  Pat and Dora going for the paper:  apart from us the village seemed sleepy, and content even.   Must ‘go’ ... slight flap on this morning I need to go to Leven.... again.   Forgot to go to the bank yesterday.



18.30    I have finally caught up with all the stuff I ought to have done yesterday;  and visited Jim after I was finished.   Jim was dozing at a table when I got there but after I shook the bag containing the goodies he quickly woke up.   I made us a cuppa, but there was only one tea bag so the tea was insipid to say the least.    I must remember to put a few tea bags in the car;  I don’t think the Care Home tea bags are very strong;  not as strong as ‘Yorkshire’ tea bags that’s for sure.

It looks like the car will have to remain dirty as the Leven car wash appears to be ‘out of action’;  at least it has been both times I have been there.   I’ll try later in the week.
The whole of my morning was spent in Leven so I took time out in the afternoon and went up to wander round Chapel Green round about sunset time.   I had the tripod etc in the car but it was too cold to set it all up so I ended up using the monopod.... and moving to the Toft for the actual sunset.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....