Overcast and wet .....


6th December 2019 (Friday)     09.00 ....  we have an overcast and wet
Earlsferry from Woodhaven.
start to the day, but it is mild (for the time of year) .... it’s 10c on the garden thermometer.    The forecast for 'KY9’ isn’t that bad;  “light rain showers and a moderate breeze”, .... I’m looking for sunny spells later, but that’s maybe wishful thinking.    It’s going to be a Christmas card writing day for me, .... with breaks for coffee... and the dentist.



19.00    We have had a ‘nae bad’ kind of day as far as the weather went;  in fact we had a few sunny spells later in the afternoon.    I’ve had hectic day, but pleasurable day, and will be glad to crawl into bed tonight;  I even enjoyed my trip, to the dentist.   The Dentist has been the special surprise this week because when I went along on Tuesday to make an appointment I
Elie Harbour this morning.
really didn’t expect to get anything until after the festive season.   However it has all worked out perfectly, having made the appointment to have a check up on Tuesday morning,... then had the check up on Tuesday afternoon and finally a clean and polish today.   All ‘done and dusted’ within four days .... mostly due to folk having had to cancel appointments due to the cold/flu virus.
In Anstruther I bumped into Winston, who I haven’t seen for a long time, and caught up with some of his news.    I’ll go along to Anstruther next week to have a real blether with him:  Winston works in the Fisheries Museum Boatyard.
I’ve been trying to buy a new Railcard online.. ye Gods ... you’d think I was trying to hack into somewhere important.  I have managed to get as far as come up with a new
Earlsferry 15 minutes after sunset.
password .... but that is proving to be almost insurmountable.   I’ll try again later in the evening.   It’s only a Railcard I’m wanting not a whole train!


Tomorrow’s ‘plan’ is still in the embryonic  stage.... and will be until I come up with an acceptable password for Railcard!    The weather is forecast to be “Light rain with a frisky breeze” .... so ... nothing new there.   I’m hoping to visit Jim tomorrow being that I didn’t get along that way today.   In the meantime I shall have a cuppa then have another go at Railcard.

20.30    My word .... I finally concocted an acceptable password and have renewed the Railcard.   I need another cuppa!



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....