Feeling spritely ....

     
4th December 2019 (Wednesday)      07.30 .... although still dark it feels
Anstruther.
like we have the beginnings of a nice enough day.... “sunny intervals and a fresh breeze” is the ‘KY9 forecast for today’.   I’m feeling ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ this morning.... I had  seven hours continuous sleep last night.   
This morrrrrrning I have to go to the Post Office in Ainster;  in fact I’ll bumble along there early and be back in time for ‘morrrrrrning coffee’ in ‘arbour ‘ouse.   Right now I’m orf to have breakfast.

 Oh ... I mentioned that I was going to buy a brighter LED lamp for the computer room:  and I did that yesterday.   It has two intensities of light ... sort of ordinary and really white/bright;  I have to say that the white light does make me feel ‘ well ‘brighter’.    I do believe that it will help defeat the SAD effect  of a grey rainy day.

Sunset time this afternoon.
12.59    My word;  I have actually done all the things that I wanted to do this 
morning.... and I have an appointment at the dentist for a check up this afternoon (a cancellation).   I had been swithering whether to leave the dental check up until after I come back from Sussex, but I am glad that I did go;   at least I’ll have had the check up and if I need any treatment I’ll get that after Sussex.   Unless I get really lucky and there’s another cancellation.

On the way home I bought the paper(s) and had morning coffee, in ‘arbour ‘ouse, with the ‘Troops’.... and caught up with their recent activities.   
We had some bonnie skies earlier but the sky is heavily overcast now.... but at least it’s dry.  Now I’m thinking I’d better get myself organised for the dentist this afternoon.

19.00        This morning I went to make an appointment to have a check up at Dental
15 minutes after sunset.
Surgery;  n which I had this afternoon.    On Friday I go in to have my teeth scaled and polished and that’s me all done before going to Sussex.   So that was a pleasant surprise.   Tom celebrate I went to Harbour House and had another coffee!

Today has been good for taking photographs;  and  that I morning and afternoon.    Now I shall sort out the photographs I’ve taken then write some more Christmas cards.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....