Wall to wall "Sunny Sussex" ....


28th January 2019 (Monday) .... 09.30    We have a perfect, ‘wall to
Sunny Uckfield.
wall’, “Sunny Sussex” morning ..... with only a breath of a breeze,    Janice tells me that it is cold.     I’ll have take a walk down to the Coffee Shop (there’s a new one opened halfway down the brae) in a wee while.    I might go all the way to the bottom of the High Street, and stop for coffee on the way up the hill.  

Having said that .... I’m feeling sluggish this morning;   I think my late night  on Friday has caught up with me.    I’ll have another cuppa before I do anything.


Uckfield houses.
21.00     Sunny Sussex has lived up to it’s name today .... then again nearly the whole of the UK has basked in sunshine.... though it has been cool.    I enjoyed a walk to the bottom of the town, and even found the uphill walk easier;  though I did have a few stops on the way.    One of the stops was in the new Coffee Shop near the top of the hill .... not too far from “No 1” in fact.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....