Lovely morning ....


26th January 2019 (Saturday) .... 10.00    We had a hilarious Burns
Michael and Janice.... at 'The Blackboys Inn'.
Supper at the ‘Blackboys Inn’ last night .... the very man himsel’ (Robert Burns)  would have enjoyed it.    Michael, did the Address to the Haggis, and Tam O’ Shanter.... while ‘JB’ did a most memorable ‘Immortal Memory’.   A really  entertaining evening ended with Ken and Michael doing a joint rendition of Tam o’ Shanter, followed by Michael with ‘Kate o’ Shanter’.    We arrived back at “No 1” about 01.00.... tired and happy.
We have a beautiful day here... warm , and mostly sunny, though we do have a few clouds in the sky.   ‘JB’ and I are going to Hailsham to have a pub lunch so I’d better go and get myself ready.


21.30     There’s a big drop in temperature tonight.... and  the  wind is taking of another couple of degrees so nit so cosy in Sussex tonight.    ‘JB’ and I went down to Hailsham in the afternoon, met Ian then went on down to Sovereign Harbour (Eastbourne) to have a late lunch in an Italian Restaurant.     We then went back to Hailsham, met Jenny (Mum) and had coffee and goodies.


Janette.

Anita (Paul's partner) and 'JB'.
I am shattered tonight, and intend going to bed early;   I’ll find a film to watch... and probably fall asleep watching it!    The ‘Troops’, Janice, Janette and Michael are away out to the Forrester’s Hotel.... I suspect I might be in bed  and sound asleep before they get back.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....