Not so sunny Sussex....


25th January 2019 (Friday) ....  09.30    Hmmmm .... we have a ‘not so sunny Sussex’ this morning, the weather being overcast and wet.... but not cold and it  is forecast to brighten up by sunset (16.30).  The walk downtown has been put on hold
Theresa's Tower.
until.... wellll... probably  nearer lunch time.  I don’t think Theresa (squirrel) is going to be over active today, whereas the other Theresa {politician)  will be!



16.00    The weather did brighten up for a spell in the late afternoon, with a few small ‘bloo’ patches, but no sunny spells .... it hasn’t been a ‘pretty’ day;  and not a day for me walking far.   I seems that my knee can cope with being reasonably active for a couple of days then it has to be rested for a couple of days.   I’ll try that system.... beginning tomorrow;  after  the Burns Supper tonight.
There has been much activity in the ‘Theresa Residence’;  the two  squirrels having chased each other all over the ‘tree’;  that’s the big tree in the photo.   I can see all their caperings from my bedroom window.
I will leave the Burns Supper update until tomorrow;   we don’t  get home until near midnight , so I’ll do it after breakfast.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....