Chance of snow showers ....

29th January 2019 (Tuesday) .....  10.00    Wellll .... we have a bonnie Sunny Sussex morning just now, but the forecast is not good:   clouds coming in from the South (I can see them already appearing over the South Downs) with rain/sleet later.    I won’t venture very far today;  only as far as the new Coffee Shop.


15.00    We have a dreich afternoon in Sussex.....  grey and wet, but no snow in Uckfield.     Of course there could be snow higher up in Sussex;  in Crowborough for instance.    Luckily I was back in “No 1” before the rain started’
The ‘new Coffee House was full up when I passed in on the way down, and also on the way back.... so I didn’t go in.     It was lunch time so I guess people that work in offices adjacent to the Cafe were having their lunch break.     I will time my visit to avoid lunch time in future.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....