Frolicsome clouds ...


7th January 2019 (Monday)  08.30  Hmmmmm ...the wind hasn’t blown
The Centre of the Universe this morning.
the clouds away, but they are definitely moving faster.   The weather forecast tells me it’s warmer than it has been of late, but it doesn’t feel warmer.   That means .... we have a grey, and windy, start to the morning.   However, bloo patches (hopefully big ones?) should arrive by midday.... but they will be really fast moving as the wind will be F8 by then.   It’s a frolicsome morning.



10.15   No matter how many times I go to the beach to take my usual batch of photographs; I always look forward to seeing them on the computer.  It’s as if I’d never been on this beach before.   Anyway, forget about me getting excited about a few photographs:  it is breezy this morning, but I was well wrapped up and didn’t feel at all cold.   Occasional small ‘bloo’ patches are beginning to appear in the general greyness;  the forerunners of bigger ones to come.   It is also spitting rain:  sunny spells, and showers, would be welcome after the past grey days.

The harbour.
17.30   We’ve had braw, fresh weather today;  and a long spell of very welcome sunshine.    We, the 'coffee morning troops', went to the Pavilion for coffee this morning.   All the other coffee places are on holiday just now which is why everyone is going to the Pavilion.   It’s a braw place, but nowhere near the ‘paper shop’ .... and the boys are ‘in love’ with Brenda and Laura of the Harbour House.   Lachlan was telling us they are doing a carvery on Sunday’s;  that could be interesting.

I went for a walk round Chapel Green in the afternoon:  and stopped to take some photographs from the shelter of the chapel gable.  I felt something rattling around in my mouth: and I promptly thought... “my brain cell has escaped!”  I was happy to
Breezy Elie Bay this afternoon.
discover that it was only a crown that had come off a tooth.   I have an appointment with the dentist tomorrow at 11.00.



20.30    I’ve been active today;  sunshine makes a big difference to how active I feel;  in fact how active I can be.   As far as I can see, tomorrow is also going to be brighter, but not quite as windy.    When I’m finished with the dentist, I’m going up to the Windmill to visit Chris tomorrow, so the morning is well taken care of.   I might as well go to the ‘Store’ on the way home.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....