Grey but dry .....


5th January 2019 (Saturday) .... 08.30   I widnae say that we have the
Pittenweem.
most inspirational kind of weather this morning;  it’s heavily overcast and therefore gloomy looking.   However it isn’t windy and at least it’s dry.   I’m feeling slightly adventurous but it’s not really the kind of morning for going anywhere:   except the kitchen to make a cuppa.



16.00     Well ... I’ve been ‘out and about’, but it really isn’t a very nice day for being ‘out and about’;  it is bitterly cold.   Not a nippy frosty cold, more of a raw, damp cold,.... the kind that gets into the very bones.

When I went for the paper I also went along to the Deli Coffee place and had coffee, and a blether, with ‘the troops’.   Everybody had an enjoyable festive season... and we are now looking forward to the end of the ‘Brexit Season’.   After the coffee break I went up to Kinneuchar by way of .... yes ... the Balbuthie Loan road, the home to Ivy
The 'Ferry Beach'.
for lunch.    Everywhere is grey and cold but I did take few photos for my records.
In the afternoon I went for a short run in the car to the Braes at Pittenweem, then back to Chapel Green ... to confer with ‘the Boss’;  who ‘reminded’ me that I hadn’t done any ‘ooverin’ and dustin’ this morning.  Actually Chapel Green was busier than I’d expected it to be.    I fitted the telephoto lens to the camera and had a play with that.   Margaret was going for a walk ‘roond the Chapel’ as I was leaving, and she was also feeling the cold.    I’m back in Ivy, with the hatches battened down for the night.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....