It's a morning for going out to play ....


4th January 2019 (Friday) ....  08.00     We have a brighter looking sky:
It's a 'play' day .....
 there are  plenty of clouds about, but this morning  we  also have holes  with blue sky shining through.    We should have sunny spells.  And it is warmer.   I must go ...’slight flap on’ .... there's a hot kettle to do something with.


14.00    I had to go to Leven again;  well I didn’t have to go but I went... but it was only to do some bank stuff.    I also went to the charity shop next door and bought 6 books for bedtime reading.   By the time I was finished doing all that, and back in Elie, it was too late to go to the ‘Elie Deli’ for coffee, but I did go down to the harbour.   The weather had changed from the promise of the morning to .... welll just the same as yesterday:  overcast and cold.

Elie Bay at sunrise time.
17.00   Am I the only person who thinks that a, slowly turning, two bladed wind turbine, looks like a three 'blader' that has lost one of its blades?   Slow running ‘two bladers’ look completely out of ‘sync’.    I’ve been at Erncroach, booking Sooperbuggy III ‘in’ for her holiday at Brian and Moira’s.... and I pass two, two bladers on the route I take..   I had intended coming home by way of Balcarres but, with the kind of day we ended up with, it got dark quickly.... and cold.   Ivy Cottage is now battened down for the night.   Jings .... the Hutte is a veritable mine of information.

20.00    In spite of the gloomy weather I have had a satisfying day;  and even feel
 Elie harbour.
content.   I’ve done all the missions that had to be done apart from getting home from Leven in time to go for morning coffee at the Deli.     I don’t have any set ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  it really all depends on the weather.   Going by the past two days, the best of the weather is at sunrise time so I’ll get up, and out, for that;  then go for the paper at ‘morning coffee’ time.   If it’s another ‘stay in and stay warm’ kind of day I’ll start working on the Colinsburgh WRI presentation.   And packing my case for Sussex!    I don’t like this ‘raw cauld’ kind of weather.

I suppose ‘Brexit’ (what’s that?) will be back in the News next week.    I think it’s next week that the MP’s vote on ‘Theresa’s Agreement’.    I can feel the excitement building!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....